We believe that uniform gives a sense of belonging and allows all students to be equally well dressed. We rely on parents and caregivers to help us, maintain a high standard of dress and comply with our expectations below.
- Maintain a good standard of dress.
- Present clean and tidy children at all times.
- Confine jewellery to a wristwatch, and one set of ear studs only.
- Keep facial makeup and fingernail polish for weekends and special occasions, not during the week at school.
- Maintain hairstyles that are appropriate and safe for all school activities (if necessary hair should be tied back).
- Taonga of cultural significance can be worn below the level of clothing.
- Ensure all clothing is clearly named.
Uniforms can be purchased online please click on the following link https://forms.gle/z7xzgUS3od6B4xwn7
Online payments 12 3052 0181783 00
Email email@example.com with the amount paid and reason