GREETINGS FROM THE BOARD CHAIR FOR 2020:
I am proud to welcome you to our thriving school.
My aim is to ensure that your child receives the highest quality education possible.
For the day-to-day management of the school, the Principal, Simon Drewery, and his team have this responsibility. They should be your first point of contact for any issues about the school that you should wish to discuss.
However, should you wish to contact me I am always available via email or telephone or alternatively I encourage you to attend any of our monthly meetings.
021 220 6450
Our Waiuku Primary School Board of Trustees for 2020 left to right:
- Mike Bell – Parent Elect (Treasurer Portfolio)
- Paul Gardiner – Parent Elect (Chairman and all portfolios as required)
- Isla Holt – Staff Elect & Deputy Principal (Student Achievement & Curriculum Portfolio)
- Simon Drewery – Principal (Sits across all portfolios)
- Sue Hamer – Minutes Secretary
- Jane Chappell – Parent Elect (Personnel and Whanau Rep Portfolios)
- Belinda Silk – Parent Elect (Policies/Procedures & Property Portfolios)