GREETINGS FROM THE BOARD CHAIR FOR 2023:
I am proud to welcome you to our thriving school.
My aim is to ensure that your child receives the highest quality education possible.
For the day-to-day management of the school, the Principal, Isla Holt, and her team have this responsibility. They should be your first point of contact for any issues about the school that you should wish to discuss.
However, should you wish to contact me I am always available via email or telephone or alternatively I encourage you to attend any of our monthly meetings.
Our Waiuku Primary School Board of Trustees for 2023 left to right:
- Natasha Green – Parent Elect (Whanau Rep Portfolios)
- Jenna Haddock – Parent Elect (Personnel and & Property Portfolios)
- Isla Holt – Principal (Sits across all Portfolios)
- Jane Chappell – Parent Elect (Chairman and all portfolios as required)
- Phil Ponder – Parent Elect (Treasurer Portfolio)
- Kristine Jones -Staff Elect Deputy Principal (Student Achievement and Finances Portfolio)
- Sue Hamer – Minutes Secretary